Thursday 2 August 2007

Mixing with the wrong people

Do you ever get the feeling that you must be mixing with the wrong people.

Mr Mayor in his response to my article about the demise of the Victorian Toilets said

"There was no public protest at the scene, just one gentleman who would not listen to the history of how we reached a decision."

Well I have now met, I think it is six people who think that they were that "one gentleman" whereas I had thought that it was me.

I also continue to meet people who are not convinced about the course of action taken.

It just goes to show if you take a straw pole amongst the people you mix with you get the answer you expect.


Tenbury Mayor Bob Martin, mixing with Environment Secretary Hilary Benn and local MP Bill Wiggin. Picture Credit : Tenbury Advertiser

No comments: