Is the idea of having directly elected Police & Crime Commissioners as good idea. Is it like the American system whereby local sheriffs are elected.
If like me you don't know, but do care, come along to the meeting to get your questions answered.
POLICE AND CRIME COMMISSIONER
WEST MERCIA POLICE FORCE AREA
ADRIAN BLACKSHAW THE CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE FOR POLICE AND CRIME COMMSISIONER and HARRIETT BALDWIN MP FOR WEST WORCESTERSHIRE
7.30 pm, FRIDAY, 19TH OCTOBER, 2012 THE PUMP ROOMS, TENBURY WELLS
This is a chance to hear what it will mean to Tenbury people from Adrian Blackshaw, the Conservative candidate, and Harriett Baldwin, MP for West Worcestershire
- Will it mean more or less local policing?
- Will the police become involved in party politics?
- Will it bring down crime?
- What will be Adrian’s priorities, if elected?
- What will the Government’s cuts mean to Tenbury’s police coverage?